Embroidery Stitch Kit - Sewing is My Superpower
Stitch Kit - Sewing is my Superpower
We are all about the benefits of sewing to improve our emotional well-being, and firmly believe that Sewing is a strong form of self care! These sewing themed embroidery kits are the perfect 'slow sew', giving you an opportunity to take some time for yourself, to tune in to your love of sewing, and to soothe you as you do.
Take some time for yourself, embrace the slow sew, and enjoy one of our mindful embroidery Stitch Kits.
Can I stitch this if I’m a beginner?
Absolutely! The stitches used in these designs are all explained in the video tutorial that accompanies the kit - so you have a real life teacher on hand. There’s a PDF photo-guide too. Even better, you’ll enjoy stitching this positive design as a more experienced stitcher as well!!
What’s included in a Stitch Kit?
- Pre-printed design on quality half panama fabric - printed in the UK
- Pre-cut DMC thread pack & cardboard bobbins on which to store them
- A bamboo 6″ hoop
- Detailed digital photo-guide, including step-by-step stitch instructions, and professionally filmed video tutorial - linked from the kit via a QR code or website address in the kit.
- Size 5 Pony brand crewel needle
- White perle thread to finish the back of your hoop
- All of this comes in a lovely box for you to re-use or keep for yourself
- Exclusively designed by Annie Lucas for Start to Stitch.
Postage and delivery
Ready to post within 1-3 business days, 1st class standard delivery in the UK.
International post is now available! Please note that there may be additional customs costs at the point of entry into the destination country, for which the customer is responsible (as stated on the P&P page).
Free shipping on UK orders over £75
Customer pick-up (Free)
If you prefer to collect your items directly from me then please use the code PICKUP when checking out.
NB: Please note pick-up is from my studio in Mount Hawke, I will contact you after you have ordered to let you know that they are ready and the address from which to collect.
Please make sure that you have read the Terms and Conditions before ordering.
Remember to recycle your packaging wherever possible!